COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Climate Solutions Switzerland collects personally identifiable data when you provide it. The type of personally identifiable information collected will depend on the nature of the submission or the features of the site used, but could include your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information.
Categories of personal information we may collect:
- Identity data: Name or other similar identifiers
- Contact data: address, email address and telephone numbers
- Technical data: IP address, location data, device and browser information
- Usage data: information about how you use our website and advertising we serve on those sites
- Marketing and Communication data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us
PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
The Climate Solutions Switzerland website automatically collected general information. These data are used to provide users with the greatest experience and it helps us know what information you particularly appreciate.
Personally identifiable information collected by Climates Solutions Switzerland through your use of the site may be stored on servers or in a cookie on your computer and may be used for any of the following purposes to:
- Follow up on any request that you have previously made
- Communicate with you regarding the Project services
- Send promotional materials, newsletters, or other content via email or otherwise, unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such materials
- Improve your user experiences
- For site administration, analysis, research, development, optimization and other internal purposes.
Usage data is used by Climate Solutions Switzerland for administrative, analytical, research, optimization and other purposes. IP addresses are also used for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes
With respect to promotional materials and newsletters that Climate Solutions Switzerland may send via email, Climate Solutions Switzerland will not continue to send you such communications if you ask us not to.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Your personally identifiable information is one of your most valuable assets and its very important to us to protect your personal information. We take steps to keep it physically secure in our data centers and it is accessible only to authorized personnel as needed to perform operations governed by this policy.
On our website you will find links to third party websites. The Climate Solutions Switzerland association has no influence on the content of these website and therefore cannot guarantee their accuracy. Only the provider or these websites is responsible for their content.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
Under certain circumstances and in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) you are granted the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of the personal data we hold about you
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data
- Request the transfer of your personal data
If you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy policies, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us.